I eat vegetables like tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, onions etc. I’m talking about broccoli, carrots etc. I find them so disgusting, the taste and smell makes me want to vomit. I know if actually liked carrots, I would eat baby carrots like if there’s no tomorrow. How can I get used to eating them?
- minimizemeslim answered: I do like vegetables, almost all of them. So I don’t really know. I think you just have to learn to eat them if you really want to.
- identitybourne answered: Try using a lite dressing on them to disguise the sent/taste and maybe you will become used to them
- fixingmyhead answered: Boiled or « en puré » :D
- maria-camilaxo likes this
- yowwzahh answered: dip them in things?
- adrini16 answered: Get a juicer, and juice them. You can put just about anything and everything in a juicer including fruit to mask the taste.
- molliebanana answered: with roasted red pepper hummus. a m a z i n g.
- hollyfitchick answered: With cheese!!! they are sooo yum with cheese!
- fittorious answered: grill them. use pam and spray a pan. cook them and add spices and flavoring like garlic, onions, pepper, chili powder, etc! so good!
- skinny-opinion answered: choke it down
- triiciax3 answered: eat them with hummus! or some kind of healthy dip . yum
- so-i-can-be-lovely answered: dip them in hummus, cook them in omelets, include them in stir fry with ginger or soy sauce, bake them with your favorite herbs/spices :) <3
- summernights-andfairylights answered: Do you eat stew? It’s basically a big lumpy soup so you could put them in there to disguise the taste of it individually! xx
- jimmydimmick said: ahead of time, chop up the carrots extra thin. Chop up garlic. Toss them together in like 2 teaspoons of olive oil add some sea salt and bake them at 400 degrees f for 30 minutes, if not crisp enough, bake a little longer while checking on them
- slow-conversations-with-the-gun answered: Have you tried plugging your nose when you eat them? The senses smell and taste are affected directly with each other when you eat
- rock-and-roll-star answered: GRAVY
- ontheblueoceanfloor answered: add some bal vin fat free! i can’t without a little dressing and its really low cal compared to other dressings :)
- skinnygalore posted this